Friday, May 13, 2005

Flight Attendant movie!

just a quick note: I saw a trailer online of a flight attendant movie. This film was written and produced by a Flight attendant, Silver Tree, when she was on Furlough. The trailer captures perfectly the vibe of this work, with a great soundtrack. I bought a DVD as fast as my little hands could paypal it.

I'm beyond excited to see it, a great cast!!

The trailer takes a few minutes to download, so wait till the little bar is filled before you press play.

enjoy, and BUY IT!! You can watch it with friends during a flight themed party...I'm just thinking outloud.

Ciao

Hope you like my new post below!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for mentioning the movie. I am the flight attendant who wrote and produced it. Just to give you an update - the trailer now downloads very quickly as we have updated the video clip.

teresa said...

Great! I just tried it, no waiting at all!

Bonikastjames said...

I just checked it out and it looks interesting... if you have it I'd love to watch it sometime.

teresa said...

It's in the mail, that's what they tell me...

teresa said...

I got it...I like it...

Anonymous said...

Here is an interesting news story on the movie: http://www.arguscourier.com/entertainment/stories/aviary060405.html

 
Travel Journals Blog Directory My World at Blogged