Wednesday, April 09, 2008

magnolia

Magnolia is one of the only movies I can watch over and over and over and over....

I just finished watching it again.

observations:

Paul Thomas Anderson is a genius.

I think Tom Cruise may have been playing himself. Just insert Scientology in replace of C--k.

I wonder if William H Macy and John C Reily are better actors because they use their middle initial - while most of us ignore ours. Would I be a better writer if I add my middle initial. It does make them seem smarter for some reason...

The frogs rock.

How did they get a cast where everyone acted spot on. No let downs.

I love that movie. Thank you Marisa for making me sit down and watch it with you back in 2002(ish). I am a better person for becoming addicted to that film.

On another note: I am going to hang out with some friends I haven't seen for years in a few minutes. Exciting.

-T

3 comments:

Anna Broadway said...

It's so funny you mention that movie because, while I've never actually seen it (gulp), I love, love, love the soundtrack -- even included one of the songs on my BOOK soundtrack, in fact. Speaking of which, I'm running a little promotion on my blog, with a chance to win a free autographed copy of Sexless in the City. I wanted to tell you a little more about that, but what's the best way to reach you?

teresa the writer formally known as flyingwaitress said...

Hey Anna,

the best way to reach me is by email:
flyingwaitress@gmail.com

interesting....

-Teresa

LindserAnnie said...

What happened to the bubba? :(

 
Travel Journals Blog Directory My World at Blogged