Thursday, March 31, 2005

throwing it down.

Its been like a week or more and I haven't put anything in this bloggerific blog.

For shame, I haven't done anything this week noteworthy or blogg worthy for that matter.

I do have to say, spent some time with the nieces, v. v. v. cute. My oldest neice Stella, is 3. A smart 3. She chattes up in such volume that it is obvious we are related. We talked about movies, I told her my favorite was Bottlerocket. She laughed and said she didn't like it (I bet she hasn't even seen it). Who is she to judge, what has she ever done with her life?

I mocked her later after finding out that her favorite movie is Finding Nemo, I mean how droll! We then discussed the life affirming message that the movie Cinderella emparts. Stella had some good points about Elitism and the caste system in Fairy Tale land and how that translates into current world views. She really made me think, I may need to reacess my current life style in light of her statements.

Hopefully I will have something more exciting to blog about later!

4 comments:

teresa said...

I agree wholeheartly, about cinderella that is...

Bonikastjames said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bonikastjames said...

I think that Cindy should get knocked up by the prince and then he would deny it's his and then she would get a DNA test and then say - "ha' the shoe fits". Then he and step sister 1, who were dating the whole time, would break up because she doesn't want to deal with babys-mama-drama so the prince would start dating the other step sister (who is just dating him because she's always had a rivalry with sista 1). Then princy would pay child support to Cindy - then Cindy could move out with the baby and work as a housekeeper in a hotel and raise the kid on her own till she met a nice guy to shack up with.

teresa said...

Great idea, I don't want to say that you have issues....but...

 
Travel Journals Blog Directory My World at Blogged