Monday, February 19, 2007

Meme Wierd!

I've been tagged!!

The Rules:
People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you have tagged them in their comments & tell them to read your blog.

1-I am addicted to downloading TV shows on Itunes. It's too the point where I download them even if I know I can watch it somewhere for free. I also download show's that I don't think I would ever watch on television - shows like The Agency. I've been spending quite a bit of money on Itunes. quite a bit

2-If I like a song, I tend to listen to it on repeat - sometimes for a month at a time.

3- I have a laughing problem. I laugh at inappropriate times. Such as funerals, weddings and Midnight masses - also when someone is telling a really horrible story. If there is a moment of silence, and I know I shouldn't laugh - I will laugh, and very loudly.

4- I have two gym memberships, but i don't use either one.

5- Each week I find a different wierd food combination, and eat it everyday for dinner - last week was chicken taquitos dipped in hummus with a side of cottage cheese - unless..

6- I eat out - for every meal. Every day. This causes a bit of a dent in the finances.

I'm gonna tag:
1- Emtotheizo
2- Bonika St James
3- Lavalier
4- Kazu googoo
5- Feaversh
6- Sloop

2 comments:

Erik said...

i don't do these chain blog entry thingies, but since a meme is a terrible thing to waste. i'll do something brief here, reflecting your comments...

1. i am addicted to google earth.
2. if i like a song, i will listen to it once, forget about it, and in six months, i'll hear it again and be like "wow, where have i heard that song. it's rad!"
3. i don't think i laugh enough.
4. I once had a gym membership @ lloyd center, but all the dudes in the locker room who would sit and watch tv naked freaked me out.
5. I like my food plain and complimentary, i'm boring that way.
6. I don't eat out every meal. but it seemes like it sometimes.

Bonikastjames said...

I've blogged my 6 things : )

 
Travel Journals Blog Directory My World at Blogged